UFC 173 is only a matter of hours away, fighters will take the scale to weigh inn for their fights beginning at 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT). You will see TJ Dillashaw – Renan Barao, Dan Henderson – Daniel Cormier and many more.
You can watch them in the video and then we will update all the fighters weight afterwards.
Here is the final card:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Renan Barao (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (135) – for UFC bantamweight title
- Daniel Cormier (205) vs. Dan Henderson (199)
- Jake Ellenberger (171) vs. Robbie Lawler (171)
- Takeya Mizugaki (135) vs. Francisco Rivera (135)
- James Krause (156) vs. Jamie Varner (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET)
- Michael Chiesa (156) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (155)
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Katsunori Kikuno (155)
- Chico Camus (135) vs. Chris Holdsworth (135)
- Mitch Clarke (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Anthony Njokuani (155) vs. Vinc Pichel (155)
- Aaron Phillips (145) vs. Sam Sicilia (146)
- Jingliang Li (170) vs. David Michaud (171)
UFC 173 goes down this Saturday night on pay-per-view. MMA Frenzy will have the latest news leading up to, during and after the event, as well as having the latest and greatest live play-by-play coverage of the event. From the first fight of the prelim side of the card on Fight Pass, Fox Sports 1 and then the PPV later that night. Keep it locked on MMA Frenzy.