UFC 174 which is only a matter of weeks away has taken a hit. Germaine de Randamie (4-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC) had to pull out of her scheduled fight against Milana Dudieva.
Germaine de Randamie is making her third UFC appearance in this fight. In her last four fights she is 2-2. She lost to Julia Budd via unanimous decision back in July of 2011. She got back on the winning track with a win coming over Hiroko Yamanaka via unanimous decision back in August of 2012. She made her UFC debut with a win over Julie Kedzie via split decision in July of 2013. However, she was cut off and lost to Amanda Nunes via TKO in November.
Milana Dudieva will be making her UFC debut in this fight. She also is 2-2 in this fight. She lost Jessica Andrade via Guillotine Choke in the 2nd round. Pannie Kianzad via unanimous decision. However, she began winning once again with an arm bar victory of Anastasia Plisenkova and then a Heel Hook victory over Daria Chibisova all in 2013.
UFC 174 takes place June 14 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The prelims will air on Fight Pass and Fox Sports 1 while the main card airs on pay-per-view.
– Here is how the rest of the card looks like:
- Demetrious Johnson (c) vs. Ali Bagautinov – for flyweight title
- Rory MacDonald vs. Tyron Woodley
- Ryan Bader vs. Rafael Cavalcante
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Brendan Schaub
- Ryan Jimmo vs. Ovince St. Preux
- Kiichi Kunimoto vs. Daniel Sarafian
- Mike Easton vs. Yves Jabouin
- Kajan Johnson vs. Tae Hyun Bang
- Milana Dudieva vs. TBA
- Roland Delorme vs. Michinori Tanaka
- Jason Saggo vs. Josh Shockley
We will update this story once a replacement has been named. Stay tuned.