– UFC wrapped up TUF Brazil 3 Finale Saturday night. The promotion gave out $25,000 bonuses for the best KO, Submission and Fight that took place during the third season of the Ultimate Fighter Brazil that was coached by Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva.
- Antonio Carlos Jr. Earned knockout of the season.
- Warlley Alves earned submission of the season.
- Lastly, Ricardo Abreu and Guilherme Vasconcelos earned fight of the season.
Warlley Alves won TUF Middleweight side of the competition with a win over Marcio Alexandre Jr. And then Antonio Carlos Jr. Was the TUF Brazil 3 Heavyweight winner when he beat Vitor Miranda via unanimous decision.
– Also, the UFC announced bonuses for UFC TUF Brazil 3 Finale event itself.
- Performance Bonus #1: Warlley Alves (TUF Brazil 3 Middleweight Winner)
- Performance Bonus #2: Stipe Miocic
- Fight of the Night: Mark Eddiva vs. Kevin Souza
* Alves beat Marcio Alexandre Jr with a guillotine choke.
* Stipe Miocic knocked out Fabio Maldonado by TKO at 0:35, R1.
* Kevin Souza def. Mark Eddiva via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 4:52 to earn fight of the night.
– UFC TUF Brazil 3 Finale event drew an announced attendance of 8,986. This was the third event to be held in Brazil during 2014.