Lightweight fight between Myles Jury and Abel Trujillo have been called off, the two was suppose to fight at UFC Fight Night 44. Jury had to pull out of the fight and the UFC has moved Frank Trevino up to face Trujillo in his stead.
Jury (14-0) is coming off the biggest win of his career, as he topped Diego Sanchez in March. He is a perfect 5-0 since joining the UFC in 2012.
Trujillo (12-5) has scored two convincing second round finishes in each of his last two bouts, stopping Jamie Varner and Roger Bowling. His last loss came to contender Khabib Nurmagomedov via decision in early 2013.
With the changes coming, Trevino was originally scheduled to face Jake Ellenberger on the show. Now, Ellenberger will instead face Johnny Case
UFC Fight Night 44 will take place on June 28th in San Antonio, Texas. The event will air on Fight Pass and Fox Sports 1.
MAIN CARD: FOX Sports 1, 10 p.m. ET
- Cub Swanson vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nicholas Musoke
- Frank Trevino vs. Abel Trujillo
- Andrew Craig vs. Cezar Ferreira
- Hacran Dias vs. Ricardo Lamas
- Clint Hester vs. Antonio Braga Neto
PRELIMINARY CARD: FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET
- Johnny Case vs. Joe Ellenberger
- Johnny Bedford vs. Cody Gibson
- Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Colton Smith
- Luiz Dutra vs. Sean Spencer
PRELIMINARY CARD: UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 p.m. ET
- Ryan Benoit vs. Ray Borg
- Anthony Hamilton vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
- Andy Enz vs. Marcelo Guimaraes