WEC featherweight champ Mike Brown and challenger and former title-holder Urijah Faber, as well as the card’s 18 other fighters, have hit the scales in Sacramento, California to weigh-in for Saturday’s WEC 41 event.
Brown and Faber came in under the 145-pound limit for the championship matchup, both tipping the scales at 143.5 pounds.
Bantamweight Frank Gomez, who is scheduled to fight late-replacement Noah Thomas on the WEC 41 preliminary card, was the lone fighter to miss weight, weighing in 1.5 pounds over the 136-pound division limit. He has up to two additional hours to make weight.
The WEC 41 weigh-in results were:
- Mike Brown (c) (143.5) vs. Urijah Faber (143.5)
WEC Featherweight Championship
- Jose Aldo (144.5) vs. Cub Swanson (144)
- Donald Cerrone (155) vs. James Krause (155)
- Josh Grispi (145.5) vs. Jens Pulver (144)
- John Franchi (145.5) vs. Manny Gamburyan (144)
- Kyle Dietz (134) vs. Rafael Rebello (134.5)
- Mike Campbell (155) vs. Anthony Pettis (156)
- Antonio Banuelos (135.5) vs. Scott Jorgensen (134)
- Frank Gomez (137.5)* vs. Noah Thomas (134.5)
- Seth Dikun (136) vs. Rolando Perez (135.5)
* After missing weight on his first attempt and given an two additional hours to make weight, Gomez made weight on his second attempt.