Welterweight finalists Lyman Good and Omar De La Cruz successfully weighed-in on Thursday for the Bellator 170-pound tournament final and championship bout, which headlines Bellator XI on Friday in Uncasville, Connecticut.
The event’s 14 other fighters also made weight at the weigh-ins, which were held at the Mohegan Sun Arena, the same venue that will host Friday’s event, which airs Saturday on ESPN Deportes on a one-day tape-delay.
The official weigh-in results were:
- 170 tournament final: Omar De La Cruz (170) vs. Lyman Good (169)
- 170: Marcelo Alfaya (169.75) vs. Mazaffar Abdurakhmanov (169.75)*
- 170: Justin Torrey (170) vs. Matt Makowski (170.25)
- 170: Vagner Rocha (169.5) vs. Igor Gracie (170)
- 135: Collin Tebo (136) vs. Nick Pace (136)
- 185: Edwin Aguilar (184.25) vs. Uriah Hall (185.5)
- 135: Nick Garcia (136) vs. Jimmie Rivera (136)
- 185: Dennis Olsen (185.5) vs. David Branch (185)
* Abdurakhmanov, Kenny Florian’s wrestling coach, was a late addition to the card after Dan Hornbuckle was forced to withdraw for undisclosed medical reasons.
[Pictured: Lyman Good]