All 22 fighters scheduled to compete tomorrow at UFC 100 successfully made weight on Friday at the event’s official weigh-ins, which were held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, the same venue which hosts Saturday’s pay-per-view event.
UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar weighed-in exactly at the 265-pound heavyweight limit, while interim title-holder Frank Mir came in 20-pounds lighter at 245.
UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (170) and challenger Thiago Alves (170) as well as TUF 9 coaches Dan Henderson (185) and Michael Bisping (186) also made weight without issue.
Don’t forget: MMAFrenzy.com will have complete coverage of UFC 100 tomorrow, including live preliminary card results beginning around 7pm ET and main card results beginning promptly at 10pm. Also, be sure to stop by after the fights for extensive post-UFC 100 coverage.
The official weigh-in results for UFC 100 were:
- 265: Brock Lesnar (c) (265) vs. Frank Mir (c) (245)
UFC Heavyweight Championship Unification
- 170: Georges St-Pierre (c) (170) vs. Thiago Alves (170)
UFC Welterweight Championship
- 185: Dan Henderson (185) vs. Michael Bisping (186)
- 185: Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Alan Belcher (186)
- 170: Jon Fitch (170) vs. Paulo Thiago (170)
- 205: Mark Coleman (205) vs. Stephan Bonnar (205)
- 155: Mac Danzig (154) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- 205: Jon Jones (206) vs. Jake O’Brien (206)
- 170: Dong Hyun Kim (171) vs. T.J. Grant (170)
- 185: C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Tom Lawlor (184)
- 155: Matt Grice (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)
Note: Fighters in non-title bouts are granted a one-pound allowance over a fight’s contracted limit, while championship fighters must weigh-in exactly at or below the weight-limit.
[Pictured: Brock Lesnar and Frank Mir]