The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the official fighter salaries on Monday for the pay-per-view event, which took place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas in front of 11,000 fans for a $5.1 million live gate.
As previously reported, Lesnar received $400,000 to show with no win bonus for his second-round knockout of Frank Mir ($45,000) in the evening’s headliner. St-Pierre’s salary was comprised equally of a $200,000 is show money and a $200,000 win bonus for his unanimous decision victory over Thiago Alves ($60,000).
Dan Henderson ($250,000), Michael Bisping ($150,000), and Mark Coleman ($100,000) were also among the top salaries for the historic card, which drew widespread mainstream media coverage and could surpass 1.5 million PPV buys.
Remember, the salaries listed below are simply the figures the UFC is required to report to the NSAC and do not include sponsorships, ‘fight night’ bonuses, portions of pay-per-view revenue, which are received by top fighters such as Lesnar and St-Pierre, nor miscellaneous fees and taxes. For example, Lesnar, who officially earned $400,000, reportedly received more than $3 million from the UFC alone for his UFC 100 fight before his sponsorship revenue is included.
The total disclosed payroll for UFC 100 came in just shy of $1.8 million at $1,790,000.
The official salaries for UFC 100, as reported to the NSAC, were:
- Brock Lesnar ($400,000 – no win bonus) def. Frank Mir ($45,000)
- Georges St-Pierre ($400,000 – includes $200,000 win bonus) def. Thiago Alves ($60,000)
- Dan Henderson ($250,000 – $150,000 win bonus)* def. Michael Bisping ($150,000)
- Yoshihiro Akiyama ($60,000 – $20,000 win bonus)* def. Alan Belcher ($19,000)*
- Jon Fitch ($90,000 – includes $45,000 win bonus) def. Paulo Thiago ($8,000)
- Mark Coleman ($100,000 – $50,000 win bonus) def. Stephan Bonnar ($25,000)
- Jim Miller ($22,000 – $11,000 win bonus) def. Mac Danzig ($20,000)
- Jon Jones ($18,000 – $9000 win bonus) def. Jake O’Brien ($13,000)
- Dong Hyun Kim ($58,000 – $29,000 win bonus) def. T.J. Grant ($5,000)
- Tom Lawlor ($16,000 – $8,000 win bonus)* def. C.B. Dollway ($14,000)
- Shannon Gugerty ($10,000 – $5,000 win bonus) def. Matt Grice ($7,000)
* Salaries do not include $100,000 ‘fight night’ bonuses
[Pictured: Brock Lesnar]