- The official attendance for UFC 101 was 17,411. UFC President Dana White (pictured) said there were 11,000 fans for first prelim, the most-ever and the arena was nearly full at 16,500 midway through preliminary card.
- The live gate for UFC 101 was $3.55 million, the biggest in Pennsylvania history.
- The UFC awarded $60,000 fight night bonuses for UFC 101, with BJ Penn getting “Submission of the Night”, Anderson Silva getting “Knockout of the Night”, and Silva and Forrest Griffin getting “Fight of the Night”.
- White said he hadn’t seen Griffin since he ran out of the Octagon following the loss to Silva and that he “could be in Georgia for all I know”.
- Silva will return to 185-pounds for his next fight to defend the middleweight title against Dan Henderson.
- The UFC’s lightweight champ Penn will next fight Diego Sanchez.
- Anderson says a fight with light heavyweight champ Lyoto Machida will never happen due to their friendship.
- White said the UFC will return to Philadelphia for a future event and is also looking at holding a future card at Fenway Park in Boston.