A light heavyweight matchup between Sengoku veteran and former NCAA wrestling champion Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (4-0) and two-time UFC tournament winner and former NCAA All-American Mark Kerr (15-10) headlines Friday’s “M-1 Global: Breakthrough” event at the Memorial Hall in Kansas City.
The HDNet-televised event also features a special sparring exhibition between top-ranked heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko and Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Gegard Mousasi.
The event’s recently-finalized 12-bout card features:
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal vs. Mark Kerr
- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Gegard Mousasi
Special Sparring Exhibition
- Lucio Linhares vs. Mikhail Zayats
- Jessie Gibbs vs. Rob Broughton
- Karl Amoussou vs. John Doyle
- Lloyd Marshbanks vs. Michael Kita
- Daisuke Nakamura vs. Ferrid Kheder
- Rogent Lloret vs. Alexey Oleinik
- Eric Marriott vs. Tim Bazer
- Sean Wilson vs. Josh Orocho
- Rudy Bears vs. Brendan Seguin
- Andria Caplan vs. Mollie Ahlers-Estes