Despite a hard weight cut, UFC Fight Night 19 headliner Nate Diaz successfully made weight at Tuesday’s official weigh-ins for the event, weighing in exactly at the 156-pound non-title lightweight limit, while his main event opponent, Melvin Guillard, tipped the scale one pound lighter at 155.
The rest of 11-bout card, including main card fighters Gray Maynard, Roger Huerta, and Carlos Condit, also successfully made weight on their first attempts for the Spike TV-televised event, which takes place on Wednesday at the Cox Convention Center in Oklahoma City, the same venue which hosted today’s weigh-ins.
The official weigh-in results for UFC Fight Night 19 were:
- 155: Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Nate Diaz (156)*
- 155: Gray Maynard (155.5) vs. Roger Huerta (156)
- 170: Carlos Condit (171) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170.5)
- 185: Nate Quarry (184) vs. Tim Credeur (186)
- 205: Steve Cantwell (206) vs. Brian Stann (205.5)
- 170: Mike Pyle (170) vs. Chris Wilson (171)
- 185: C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Jay Silva (185)
- 155: Phillipe Nover (155.5) vs. Sam Stout (156)
- 155: Justin Buchholz (155.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (155.5)
- 170: Brock Larson (171) vs. Mike Pierce (169.5)
- 185: Ryan Jensen (186) vs. Steven Steinbeiss (185.5)
* It was announced that Diaz weighed in at 156.5 pounds, but he actually made weight at 156 pounds, according to official weigh-in results released by the UFC.
Stop back tomorrow for live UFC Fight Night 19 coverage, as well as MMAFrenzy.com’s recap of the first episode of The Ultimate Fighter 10, which debuts immediately after UFN 19.