The entire UFC Fight Night 20 card, including headlining lightweights Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz, successfully made weight on Sunday at the official fighter weigh-ins for Monday’s Spike-televised event, which takes place at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia.
Both Maynard and Diaz tipped the scale at the lightweight limit of 155-pounds, while the rest of the 11-bout card also weighed in exactly at their division limits.
The official UFC Fight Night 20 weigh-in results were:
- Gray Maynard (155) vs. Nate Diaz (155)
- Efrain Escudero (155) vs. Evan Dunham (155)
- Tom Lawlor (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185)
- Amir Sadollah (170) vs. Brad Blackburn (170)
- Chris Leben (185) vs. Jay Silva (185)
- Rick Story (170) vs. Jesse Lennox (170)
- Thiago Tavares (155) vs. Nik Lentz (155)
- Mike Guymon (170) vs. Rory MacDonald (170)
- Kyle Bradley (155) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (155)
- Gerald Harris (185) vs. John Salter (185)
- Nick Catone (185) vs. Jesse Forbes (185)
Pictured: Gray Maynard