- Bellator middleweight champion Hector Lombard won his 12th-straight bout on Thursday, improving to 24-2-1 with a lackluster unanimous decision win over Joey Gorczynski at G-Force Fights “Bad Blood 3” in Miami. Also on the card, Luis Palomino upset Bellator veteran Jorge Masvidal by split decision.
- The Ultimate Fighter 10 contestant Abe Wagner, who was eliminated in the opening round of the reality series, suffered a 8-second knockout to Travis Browne in a heavyweight title bout at Victory Fighting Championships 30 in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Friday.
- UFC veteran Josh Neer won the interim welterweight title at Shark Fights 8 on Friday in Lubbock, Texas, submitting Anselmo Martinez with a rear naked choke in the opening round.
- In a battle of former UFC fighters, Jesse Taylor defeated Jason Day via first-round rear naked choke submission at Agression MMA: Vengeance on Friday in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- Controversial former UFC lightweight and The Ultimate Fighter 8 cast member Junie Browning was defeated by Aaron Hall on Friday at Wild Bill’s Fight Night 25 in Duluth, Georgia, unable to continue after the opening round due to an alleged groin injury.
- Former WEC featherweight champion Cole Escovedo submitted Jeff Bedard in the opening round at Tachi Palace Fights 3 on Thursday in Leemore, California, while Strikeforce veteran Anthony Ruiz topped former UFC fighter Hector Ramirez. In other action, The Ultimate Fighter 5’s Gabe Ruediger was victorious, while Nam Phan and Manny Tapia suffered losses.
- Dean Amasinger, a castmember on The Ultimate Fighter 9, came up short against Alberto Mina for the welterweight title on Saturday at Ultimate Challenge UK: Ressurection, suffering a third-round TKO in London.
Pictured: Hector Lombard