Sengoku middleweight champ Jorge Santiago, challenger Mamed Khalidov, and the rest of the eight-fight Sengoku Raiden Championships 12 card successfully made weight today for tomorrow’s event, which takes place at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Both Santiago and Khalidov tipped the scale at just over 182 pounds for the Sengoku 12 headliner, while welterweights Akihiro Gono and Diego Gonzalez weighed in at 167 pounds for the co-main event.
The complete SRC 12 fight card features:
- Jorge Santiago (c) vs. Mamed Khalidov
Sengoku Middleweight Championship
- Akihiro Gono vs. Diego Gonzalez
- Maximo Blanco vs. Chang Hyun Kim
- Marlon Sandro vs. Tomonari Kanomata
- Yoshihiro “Kiss” Nakao vs. Henry “Sentoryu” Miller
- Yuji Hoshino vs. Nick Denis
- Kiuma Kunioku vs. Leonardo Santos
- Shigeki Osawa vs. Kyung Ho Kang