Former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia forced five-time “World’s Strongest Man” Mariusz Pudzianowski to tap to punches in the second-round of their main event at Friday’s “Moosin: God of Martial Arts” event in Worcester, Massachusetts.
The card also included Travis Wiuff scoring a 34-second KO over outmatched late-replacement Josh Barnes, Travis Lutter suffered a first-round TKO to Rafael Natal, Mike Campbell earned a unanimous decision over Yves Edwards, and Roxanne Modaferri edged Tara LaRosa by split decision.
The official “Moosin: God of Martial Arts” results were:
- Tim Sylvia def. Mariusz Pudzianowski via submission (punches) – Round 2, 1:43
- Travis Wiuff def. Josh Barnes via KO (punches) – Round 1, 0:34
- Rafael Natal def. Travis Lutter via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:12
- Mike Campbell def. Yves Edwards via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Roxanne Modafferi def. Tara LaRosa via split decision (30-27, 29-28, 28-29)
- Lukasz Jurkowski def. Ho Jin Kim via TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 2:22
- Forrest Petz def. Ralph Johnson via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Matt Lee def. Brett Oteri via KO (punches) – Round 2, 1:46
- Stipe Miocic def. Paul Barry via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 1:32
- Anthony Lapsley def. Frederic Belleton via submission (kneebar) – Round 1, 0:59
Pictured: Tim Sylvia