- In his post-fight interview, Rich Franklin revealed he broke his left arm blocking a kick in the opening round against Chuck Liddell, but fought on to score the knockout with just 5-seconds remaining in the round.
- $85,000 fight night bonuses went to Rich Franklin, Mirko Cro Cop, Carlos Condit, and Rory MacDonald.
- UFC 115 drew a sellout crowd of 17,000 to GM Place in Vancouver for a live gate of more than $4 million, with UFC President Dana White saying the UFC will return.
- Chuck Liddell went to the hospital, so Dana hasn’t talked to him yet but expects him to agree to retire.
- Mirko Cro Cop finished his current UFC contract with his win over Pat Barry, but plans to stay with the promotion.
- Middleweight David Loiseau likely to be released after suffering a second-round TKO to Mario Miranda on the UFC 115 prelims.
- White agreed with referee giving Carlos Condit a TKO over Rory MacDonald, saying it’s their job to stop the fight when needed regardless of time remaining (in this case, just 7-seconds.
- Evan Dunham’s win over Tyson Griffin impressed White, but he unsurprisingly criticized judge who scored the fight for Griffin.
Pictured: UFC President Dana White