Antonio Rogerio Nogueira scored $90,000 for his loss to Phil Davis in Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 24 main event to top the official payroll for the Spike-televised event in Seattle, Washington’s athletic commission announced on Monday via Heavy.com.
Davis earned $34,000 for his win, while Johny Hendricks ($44,000), Anthony Johnson ($40,000) and Amir Sadollah ($40,000) were also among the top earners.
The complete UFC Fight Night 24 salaries were:
- Phil Davis: $34,000 ($17,000 win bonus) def. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira: $90,000
- Anthony Johnson: $40,000 ($20,000 win bonus) def. Dan Hardy: $25,000
- Amir Sadollah: $40,000 ($20,000 win bonus) def. DaMarques Johnson: $14,000
- Chan Sung Jung: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Leonard Garcia: $18,000
- Mike Russow: $28,000 ($14,000 win bonus) def. Jon Madsen: $10,000
- Mackens Semerzier: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Alex Caceres: $8,000
- John Hathaway: $26,000 ($13,000 win bonus) def. Kris McCray: $10,000
- Michael McDonald: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Edwin Figueroa: $6,000
- Christian Morecraft: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Sean McCorkle: $10,000
- Johny Hendricks: $44,000 ($22,000 win bonus) def. TJ Waldburger: $8,000
- Aaron Simpson: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def Mario Miranda: $10,000
- Nik Lentz: $30,000 (includes a $15,000 win bonus) def. Waylon Lowe: $12,000
In addition to the salaries above, which are simply what the promotion is required to report and not representative of fighters total earnings, Jung, McDonald, Figueroa, and Hendricks each earned $50,000 bonuses.