Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Frank Mir topped the $931,000 payroll for Saturday’s UFC 130 event, each earning a reported $250,000 for their respective wins over Matt Hamill and Roy Nelson on the pay-per-view card in Las Vegas.
The Nevada State Athletic Commission released the figures on Tuesday.
The official UFC 130 fighter salaries were:
- Quinton “Rampage” Jackson: $250,000 (no win bonus) defeated Matt Hamill: $32,000
- Frank Mir: $250,000 (includes $125,000 win bonus) defeated Roy Nelson: $15,000
- Travis Browne: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Stefan Struve: $21,000
- Rick Story: $34,000 ($17,000 win bonus) defeated Thiago Alves: $ 33,000
- Brian Stann: $46,000 ($23,000 win bonus) defeated Jorge Santiago: $36,000
- Demetrious Johnson: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) defeated Miguel Torres: $30,000
- Tim Boetsch: $36,000 ($18,000 win bonus) defeated Kendall Grove: $28,000
- Gleison Tibau: $50,000 ($25,000 win bonus) defeated Rafaello Oliveira: $10,000
- Michael McDonald: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) defeated Chris Cariaso: $4000
- Renan Barao: $10,000 ($5,000 win bonus) defeated Cole Escovedo: $6,000
In addition to the salaries listed above, which are simply what the UFC is required to disclose to the athletic commission and not representative of a fighter’s total earnings, Stann, Santiago, Browne, and Tibau each earned $70,000 bonuses.