Rashad Evans, Tito Ortiz, and the rest of the UFC 133 main card successfully weighed in on Friday for Saturday’s pay-per-view event in Philadelphia, which is headlined by a rematch between the former light heavyweight champions.
Evans tipped the scale at 204.4 pounds and Ortiz came in at 205.8 pounds, while middleweights Vitor Belfort and Yoshihiro Akiyma made weight for UFC 133’s co-main event.
Ivan Menjivar was the lone fighter who failed to make weight, weighing in two pounds over the 136-pound bantamweight limit for his preliminary matchup with Nick Pace. Menjivar will forfeit a portion of his purse , but the fight will go on as scheduled.
The UFC 133 weigh-in results were:
MAIN CARD (PPV)
- Rashad Evans (204.4) vs. Tito Ortiz (205.8)
- Yoshihiro Akiyama (184.6) vs. Vitor Belfort (185.4)
- Constantinos Philippou (185.2) vs. Jorge Rivera (184.6)
- Rory MacDonald (170.6) vs. Mike Pyle (170.8)
- Brian Ebersole (170.6) vs. Dennis Hallman (170.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
- Alexander Gustafsson (204.4) vs. Matt Hamill (206)
- Chad Mendes (145.8) vs. Rani Yahya (145.2)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook)
- Ivan Menjivar (138) vs. Nick Pace (135.8) *
- Johny Hendricks (170.8) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
- Mike Brown (146) vs. Nam Phan (145)
- Paul Bradley (185.2) vs. Rafael Natal (185.4)
*Menjivar elected to be fined rather than try to cut the final two pounds