UFC 143 headliner Nick Diaz earned $200,000 and main card winner Josh Koscheck scored $146,000 to top the $879,500 payroll for this past Saturday’s UFC 143 event in Las Vegas, the Nevada State Athletic Commission confirmed today.
Main event winner Carlos Condit came in third at $110,000 for his unanimous decision victory over Diaz, who did not have a win bonus on the line, while Fabricio Werdum also broke six-figures as he earned an even $100,000 for his co-main event win over Roy Nelson.
Werdum, Nelson, Dustin Poirier, and Stephen Thompson each scored $65,000 bonuses on top of their official salaries, which are only the official numbers reported by the UFC and do not include bonuses, sponsorships, fees, or expenses.
The complete UFC 143 salaries included:
- Carlos Condit: $110,000 (includes $55,000 win bonus) def. Nick Diaz: $200,000
Interim UFC Welterweight Championship
- Fabricio Werdum: $100,000 (no win bonus) def. Roy Nelson: $20,000
- Josh Koscheck: $146,000 ($73,000 win bonus) def. Mike Pierce: $20,000
- Renan Barao: $22,000 ($11,000 win bonus) def. Scott Jorgensen: $20,500
- Ed Herman $62,000 ($31,000 win bonus) def. Clifford Starks: $8,000
- Dustin Poirier: $24,000 ($12,000 win bonus) def. Max Holloway: $6,000
- Edwin Figueroa: $16,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Alex Caceres: $8,000
- Matt Brown: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Chris Cope: $8,000
- Matt Riddle: $30,000 ($15,000 win bonus) def. Henry Martinez: $6,000
- Rafael Natal: $20,000 ($10,000 win bonus) def. Michael Kuiper: $6,000
- Stephen Thompson: $12,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Dan Stittgen: $5,000