Weigh-ins for tomorrow’s UFC on Fuel TV 1 took place today at the Omaha Civic Auditorium. Headliners Jake Ellenberger and Diego Sanchez both weighed in at 170 pounds to make their main event bout official.
Joining them as the co-main event is a heavyweight showdown between Stefan Struve and Dave Herman. Struve weighed in at 256 pounds, while Herman stepped on the scale, donning a lovely pink scarf, at 234 pounds.
Other matchups include heavyweights Stipe Miocic (240) vs. Philip De Fries (241), along with a middleweight showdown between Aaron Simpson (186) and Ronny Markes (185).
Rounding out the main card is a pair of bantamweight bouts between T.J Dillashaw (136) and Walel Watson (135), along with Ivan Menjivar (135) taking on John Albert (135).
Menjivar vs. Albert was recently promoted to the main card, which begins on Fuel TV at 8 PM EST. The preliminary card will air live on Facebook, beginning at around 6:20 PM EST.
The weigh-in results are as follows:
MAIN CARD (Fuel TV)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Diego Sanchez (170)
- Stefan Struve (256) vs. Dave Herman (234)
- Aaron Simpson (186) vs. Ronny Markes (185)
- Stipe Miocic (240) vs. Philip De Fries (241)
- T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. Walel Watson (135)
- Ivan Menjivar (135) vs. John Albert (135)
- Jonathan Brookins (145) vs. Vagner Rocha (145)
- Buddy Roberts (184) vs. Sean Loeffler (185)
- Anton Kuivanen (156) vs. Justin Salas (155)
- Bernardo Magalhaes (155) vs. Tim Means (155)