In what will be a definite “fight of the night” contender TUF 14 veteran Louis Gaudinot, making his UFC flyweight debut, made an incredible comeback against young Brazilian prospect John Lineker. Gaudinot took some serious damage Lineker as bombarded Gaudinot by throwing over 200 strikes in less than two rounds.
Gaudinot kept his wits about him though, and locked in a nasty arm-in guillotine choke that Lineker desperately tried to slam out of before being separated from consciousness.
In other action, TUF 14 veteran John Dodson won a hard fought victory over a very game, not to mention unorthodox, Tim Elliot. The first two rounds were very close, as Dodson seemed to narrowly edge Elliot with crisp counters. The third round was a very strong round for Elliot as he twice caught Dodson’s kicks and made him pay with powerful strikes. This proved too little to late however, as Dodson got the nod on the scorecard.
Elsewhere on the card, Karlos Vemola had an impressive comeback win against Mike Massenzio. While Michael Johnson, John Hathaway, Danny Castillio, Dennis Bermudez, and Roland Delorme all notched wins.
Preliminary Card (Fuel TV)
- Michael Johnson def. Tony Ferguson via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
- John Dodson def. Tim Elliott via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- John Hathaway def. Pascal Krauss via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,29-28)
- Louis Gaudinot def. John Lineker via technical submission (guillotine choke) at 4:54 of round 2
- Danny Castillo def. John Cholish via unanimous decision (30-37,30-27,30-27)
- Dennis Bermudez def. Pablo Garza via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,30-27)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
- Roland Delorme def. Nick Denis via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:59 of round 1
- Karlos Vemola def. Mike Massenzio via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:07 of round 2