The Colorado Division of Professions and Occupations’ Office of Boxing has released its list of medically suspended fighters. Eight fighters were medically suspended from this past Saturday’s card in Denver, Colorado. UFC lightweight champion Benson Henderson was the biggest name on the list.
The Office of Boxing did not specify any of the injuries on the card but some were made known after the fight, including Jared Hamman. Hamman apparently tore his hamstring on the opening takedown of his fight with Michael Kuiper.
Full Suspension List:
- Benson Henderson must be cleared by a physician
- Melvin Guillard suspended 60 days
- Justin Lawrence suspended 60 days, and must be cleared by a physician
- Jared Hamman suspended 60 days
- Dustin Pague suspended 45 days
- Eiji Mitsuoka suspended 45 days
- Buddy Roberts suspended 30 days
- Ken Stone suspended 30 days