“UFC on FUEL TV 5” takes place tomorrow night at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, England. The weigh-ins took place earlier today at the arena, with all main card fighters making weight. The event will kick off tomorrow at 1PM ET on Facebook, with the main card beginning at 4PM ET.
Preliminary card fighter DeMarques Johnson missed weight for his 175lbs catchweight, weighing in at 183lbs. The late replacement had to serve a 30-day no contact suspension for his KO loss to Mike Swick at “UFC on Fox 4” a little over a month ago. No word yet on if Johnson will be required to cut to 175lbs or fined a portion of his purse.
Main Card (FUEL TV, 4 p.m. ET)
- Stipe Miocic (239) vs. Stefan Struve (251)
- Dan Hardy (169) vs. Amir Sadollah (169)
- Yves Jabouin (136) vs. Brad Pickett (135)
- Paul Sass (156) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- John Hathaway (169) vs. John Maguire (169)
- Duane Ludwig (169) vs. Che Mills (170)
Preliminary Card (Facebook, 1 p.m. ET)
- Kyle Kingsbury (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (204)
- Akira Corassani (144) vs. Andy Ogle (144)
- Brad Tavares (185) vs. Tom Watson (186)
- Catchweight (175lbs): DaMarques Johnson (183)* vs. Gunnar Nelson (175)
- Robert Peralta (144) vs. Jason Young (145)
*- See article for explanation