Before the fighters of UFC 158 meet in the Octagon, they first take to the scales to make weight for tomorrow’s card. All fighters made weight for tomorrow’s card, with only Dan Miller needing a second attempt.
Main event fighters Georges St-Pierre and Nick Diaz had a tense, but brief, stare down for tomorrow’s headliner.
Be sure to stay tuned to MMAFrenzy for full coverage of tomorrow’s card beginning with the Facebook preliminary action.
Main Card (Pay-per-view 10PM ET)
- UFC Welterweight Championship Fight: Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Nick Diaz (169)
- Carlos Condit (169) vs. Johny Hendricks (171)
- Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
- Chris Camozzi (185) vs. Nick Ring (183)
- Colin Fletcher (155) vs. Mike Ricci (156)
Preliminary Card (FX 8PM ET)
- Patrick Cote (169) vs. Bobby Voelker (169)
- Antonio Carvalho (145) vs. Darren Elkins (145)
- Jordan Mein (170) vs. Dan Miller (171)
- Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. John Makdessi (155)
Preliminary Card (Facebook 6:35PM ET)
- Quinn Mulhern (168) vs. Rick Story (169)
- TJ Dillashaw (135) vs. Issei Tamura (135)
- Reuben Duran (135) vs. George Roop (135)
Picture courtesy of UFC.com