The event took place at the Table Mountain Casino in Friant, California on Friday, August 15th, and aired live on Showtime.
After losing several of the early exchanges Hamman connected with several straight rights that stunned Suganuma, who fell to the mat and grabbed onto Hamman’s leg in an attempt to avoid further damage. Hamman, though, was able to finish the fight with a series of hammer fists that knocked Suganuma out at the 2:34 mark of the opening round.
In other main card action Fabricio Camoes submitted Sam Morgan via rear naked choke early in the first round, Cyrille Diabate topped Jamie Fletcher via unanimous decision, Rosi Sexton edged Debi Purcell via split decision, and Ray Lizama dispatched King of the Cage middleweight champion Keith Berry via second-round TKO.
- Jared Hamman def. Po’ai Suganuma via TKO — Round 1, 2:34
- Fabricio Camoes def. Sam Morgan via submission (rear-naked choke) — Round 1, 0:47
- Cyrille Diabate def. Jamie Fletcher via unanimous decision
- Rosi Sexton def. Debi Purcell via split decision
- Ray Lizama def. Keith Berry via TKO — Round 2, 2:15
- David Douglas def. William Jacobson via TKO (corner stoppage) — Round 1, 5:00
- Lucas Gamaza def. Kenny Johnson via split decision
- Jesse Brock def. Josh Rave via unanimous decision
- Robert Vargas def. Ralph Lopez via split decision
- Katrina Alendale def. Melanie La’Croix via unanimous decision