Here are the medical suspensions stemming from June 12th’s UFC Fight Night 10 which was headlined by a standup war between Sam Stout and Spencer Fisher:
- Nate Mohr – Suspended due to right hand fracture in win over Luke Caudillo. Mohr can return upon clearance from an orthopedic doctor.
- Chad Reiner – 90 day suspension resulting from KO by Anthony Johnson.
- Jordan Radev – Suspended indefinitely following KO loss to Drew McFedries and subsequent trip to a local hospital. Can return once cleared by doctor.
- Sam Stout – Suspended indefinitely following unanimous decision loss to Spence Fisher. Was transported to a hospital following the loss and will require a CT scan and doctors clearance before he can return.
- Spencer Fisher – Suspended 45 days after having sutures over both eyes.