The Ultimate Fighter 8 cast member Antwain Britt, who earned his way into the house with a decision win over Ryan Jimmo but was eliminated from the competition due to a broken hand, returned to action last night in the main event of Ultimate Warrior Challenge “Confrontation”, where he knocked out Terry Cohens just 31-seconds into their headliner.
“Confrontation” took place at the Patriot Center on the campus of George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia in front of a crowd of 5,528.
After briefly trading on their feet Britt connected with an uppercut that floored Cohens. “The Juggernaut” followed him to the ground where he pounded away to force the referee to intervene just 31-seconds into the matchup. The win improved Britt’s record to 6-1.
Complete results from the nine-bout event are after the jump…
- Kris McCray def Joey Kirwan via submission — Round 1, 1:35
- Cody Donovan def Wade Drake via KO — Round 1, 0:15
- Levon Maynard def. Toby Johnson via TKO (strikes) — Round 1, 3:40
- Ron Stallings def. Tony Sousa via TKO (strikes) — Round 2, 1:02
- Brendan Schaub def. Johnny Curtis via TKO (strikes) — Round 1, 1:07
- Marcus Foran def. Chris Reedy via submission — Round 1, 0:58
- Kyle Baker def. James “Binky” Jones via unanimous decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-27)
- Mike Easton def. John Dodson via majority decision (29-28, 29-29, 29-28)
- Antwain Britt def. Terry Cohens via TKO (strikes) — Round 1, 0:31