Want to bet on UFC 73? Click Here…
The lines for UFC 73 have moved a decent amount over the last 24 hours. Lightweight Champion Sean Sherk has become a slightly greater favorite in his fight while lots of underdogs have had their lines creep down due to heavy betting. Leading the back is Mark Bocek who is down to +190 from +260 late yesterday. Other underdogs receiving a good amount of betting are Heath Herring, Rashad Evans, and Nate Marquardt. If you’re looking for a deal on any of the underdogs get your bets in quick as nearly all of the lines are becoming closer meaning the sooner you deposit money and get your bet in the more money you could potentially make.
On a side note we are revamping our betting coverage (as well as other aspects of the site) and the improvements should be ready for UFC 74 in August. You can support MMAFrenzy.com in our changes by signing up for a betting account on Bodog and making a small deposit. The money should last you a long time if you play smart and risk small amounts. I have only deposited once in over a year and have made a few dollars along the way. You will be amazed at what a difference having a dollar or two on your favorite fighter does for the importance of a fight. You can get your account here.
Here are the current lines, if anything substantially changes I will pass it right along:
- Anderson Silva (-160) vs. Nate Marquardt (+130)
- Sean Sherk (-280) vs. Hermes Franca (+220)
- Tito Ortiz (-125) vs. Rashad Evans (-105)
- Antonio Nogueria (-900) vs. Heath Herring (+550)
- Kenny Florian (-290) vs. Alvin Robinson (+230)
- Stephan Bonnar (-600) vs. Mike Nickels (+400)
- Frank Edgar (-250) vs. Mark Bocek (+190)
- Chris Lytle (-450) vs. Jason Gilliam (+300)
- Jorge Gurgel (-225) vs. Diego Saraiva (+185)