Invicta FC returns to action tonight with Invicta FC 5 live from the Ameristar Casino Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri. The fight card will air as an Online pay-per-view for only $9.95. The evening’s preliminary card will begin at 7:00PM ET and air via the company’s website.
Invicta FC 5′s online PPV will be headlined by the promotions atomweight champion Jessica Penne defending her title against “The Karate Hottie” Michelle Waterson.
The promotion’s fifth billing will take place at Ameristar Casino Hotel in Kansas City, Missouri. Invicta FC 5 will also feature the promotional debuts of Strikeforce veterans Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos and Sarah Kaufman, as well as the Bellator strawweight champion Zoila Frausto Gurgel, and fan favorite Bec Hyatt.
Be sure to check out tonight’s stacked card via Online PPV for only $9.95
- Invicta FC Atomweight Championship: Michelle “The Karate Hottie” Waterson def. Jessica Penne via submission (armbar) at 2:31 of Round 4
- Inaugural Invicta FC Flyweight Championship: Barb Honchak def. Vanessa Porto via unanimous decision (50-45,49-46,48-47)
- 145: Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos def. Fiona Muxlow via TKO (strikes) at 3:46 of Round 1
- 135: Sarah Kaufman def. Leslie Smith via split decision (29-28,28-29,29-28)
- 125: Jennifer Maia def. Zoila Frausto Gurgel via unanimous decision (30-27,29-28,29-28)
- 135: Lauren Taylor def. Kaitlin Young via unanimous decision (29-28,29-28,29-28)
- 145: Julia Budd def. Mollie Estes via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:04 of Round 3
- 115: Bec Hyatt def. Jasminka Cive via submission (armbar) at 3:30 of Round 1
- 105: Simona Soukupova def. Cassie Rodish via submission (guillotine) at 3:20 of Round 2
- 135: Miriam Nakamoto def. Jessamyn Duke via knockout (knee) at 2:20 of Round 1
- 115: Katja Kankaanpaa def. Juliana Carneiro Lima via unanimous decision (30-27,30-27,29-28)
- 115: Rose Namajunas def. Kathina Catron via submission (flying armbar) at 0:12 of Round 1
- 105: Alex Chambers def. Jodie Esquibel via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:35 of Round 1