The Legacy Fighting Championship returned to action for Legacy FC 19 at the Allen Event Center outside of Dallas, Texas. In the main event, UFC veteran Will Campuzano retained his Legacy FC flyweight title by defeating Allan Nascimento in a five round war. Tonight’s event aired live on AXS.tv.
In the co-main event, Bellator veteran Georgi Karakhanyan defeated UFC veteran Din Thomas via unanimous decision. The win could see the Russian fighter get a call from the UFC as he has now won seven straight bouts dating back to 2011.
In light heavyweight action, BJJ savant Robert Drysdale picked up yet another first round submission victory via rear-name choke.
Also of note, “Bull” Lawal (brother of Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal) kept his undefeated record intact with a win on the evening’s unaired preliminary card.
Legacy FC 19 Results:
- Legacy FC Flyweight Title Fight: Will Campuzano def. Allan Nascimento via unanimous decision (49-45, 48-46, 48-46)
- Georgi Karakhanyan def. Din Thomas via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Robert Drysdale def. D.J. Linderman via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:48 of Round 1
- Matt Hobar def. Nelson Salas via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- George Pacurariu def. Steven Peterson via knockout (punches) at 3:42 of Round 1
- Reynaldo Trujillo def. Chris Jones via TKO (punches) at 3:59 Round 1
- Kevin Aguilar def. Hunter Tucker via submission (armbar) at 2:24 of Round 1
- Brad Mitchell def. David Armas via split decision
- Evan Thompson def. Angelus McFarlane via unanimous decision
- Bull Lawal def. Jabari Shakur via unanimous decision
- Vernon Lewis def. James Hall via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) at 5:00 of Round 1