UFC on FUEL TV 10 has been forced to change its lineup after John Hathaway has been removed from the card for undisclosed reasons. Stepping in his place on the FUEL TV main card will be Strikeforce veteran Jason High. The “Kansas City Bandit” announced the move via twitter, but UFC officials have yet to officially announce the move.
High has won seven-straight fights since losing to Charlie Brenneman in his lone UFC fight. The Kansas City-fighter is looking to drop Erick Silva to 1-3 in his last four when the two face off in June.
Filling in for High against Ildemar Alcantara will be Leandro “Buscapé” Silva. “Buscapé” is a submission specialist who is currently undefeated in his MMA career at 11-0-1. Tatame first reported the possible change, though UFC officials have yet to confirm it.
UFC on FUEL TV 10 takes place June 8 in Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil The main event will see The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2′s head coaches square off as Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira faces off with Fabricio Werdum. The billing will also feature The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2 final.
UFC on FUEL TV 10 Fight Card:
Main Card (FUEL TV)
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Fabricio Werdum
- TUF: Brazil 2 Tournament Final: TBD vs. TBD
- Rafael Cavalcante vs. Thiago Silva
- Jason High vs. Erick Silva
- Eddie Mendez vs. Daniel Sarafian
- Rony Jason vs. Mike Wilkinson
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Vaughan Lee
- Derek Brunson vs. Ronny Markes
- Felipe Arantes vs. Godofredo Castro
- Ildemar Alcantara vs. Leandro “Buscapé” Silva
- Rodrigo Damm vs. Mizuto Hirota
- Caio Magalhaes vs. Karlos Vemola
- Antonio Braga Neto vs. Anthony Smith
For the latest on UFC on FUEL TV 10, stay tuned to MMAFrenzy.
Photo Credit: Joe Camporeale – US PRESSWIRE