The Legacy FIghting Championships returned to action Friday night from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. In the main event, Carlos Diego Ferreira pulled off the upset by defeating UFC veteran Carlo Prater. In the co-main event, Damacio Page crushed Patrick Ybarra with a vicious shot in the first round.
In other action, Turkish fighter Alp Ozkilic netted the biggest victory of his career by flooring UFC veteran Antonio Banuelos only 30-seconds into their bout. The knockout loss for Banuelos will likely cause a headache for newly established promoter Nick Diaz, as the fighter was originally scheduled to co-headline the first WAR MMA card.
Elsewhere on the card, Chris Pecero and Elias Garcia picked up victories on the AXS TV main card.
Main Card (AXS TV)
- Carlos Diego Ferreira def. Carlo Prater via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Damacio Page def. Patrick Ybarra via knockout (punch) at 1:57 of Round 1
- Chris Pecero def. Adam Schindler via TKO (knees) at 1:02 of Round 2
- Alp Ozkilic def. Antonio Banuelos via TKO (punches) at 0:30 of Round 1
- Elias Garcia def. Matt Schnell via majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Corey Bellino def. Marcel Lumakang via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:31 of Round 1
- Kirk Hubble def. Gerald Gagon via unanimous decision
- Paulina Granados def. Maria Lopez via submission (armbar) at 0:46 of Round 1
- Jared Perez def. David Siller via TKO at 0:33 of Round 2