The weigh-ins for Bellator 96 took place today in Thackerville, Oklahoma. Five fighters would miss weight for the card, but only one (Jacob Noe) would affect the main card. Tomorrow’s card kicks off with an eight-fight preliminary card beginning at 6PM ET.
The card will then move over to Spike TV at 7PM ET for a three hour fight card headlined by “King Mo” Lawal taking on Seth Petruzelli in the evening’s featured bout.
Tomorrow’s show will serve as the lead in for Fight Master: Bellator MMA, which will make its debut at 10PM ET on Spike TV.
- ‘King Mo’ Lawal (205.2) vs. Seth Petruzelli (204.8)
- Renato Sobral (204.2) vs. Jacob Noe (206.2*)
- Ryan Martinez (263.8) vs. Rich Hale (240.1)
- Vitaly Minakov (246) vs. Ron Sparks (264.6)
- War Machine (170) vs. Blas Avena (170)
- Justin McNally (135.8) vs. Steven Artoff (138.8*)
- Brandon Girtz (155.7) vs. Derek Campos (159.2*)
- Brandon Halsey (205) vs. Joe Yaeger (205.5)
- Jeremiah O’Neal (260.5) vs. Raphael Butler (261)
- Keith Miner (155.8) vs. Damon Jackson (154.8)
- Mike Maldonado (135.8) vs. Chavous Smith (137.7*)
- Keith Berry (190*) vs. Cortez Coleman (185.6)
- Jarrod Card (145.7) vs. Chas Skelly (145.9)
*- Fighters had two hours to make weight, with only Berry and Campos missing on their second attempts
**-Not all bouts will be televised