An injury to Joe Murphy has forced a change to the World Series of Fighting’s fourth billing in Ontario, California. In his place against John Robles will be former UFC fighter Jared Papazian. WSOF officials announced the switch earlier today.
Papazian will be looking to get back on track after losing four of his last five fights. Papazian has gone 1-1 since his 0-3 run in the UFC and will be looking to gain a victory over a friend when he takes on John Robles at WSOF 4.
WSOF 4 takes place August 10 at the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California. The night’s card will be headlined by a light heavyweight fight pitting Angel DeAnda against one of the world’s best strikers in Tyrone Spong. The main card will air on the NBC Sports Network.
WSOF 4 Fight Card:
Main Card (NBC Sports Network)
- Tyrone Spong vs. Angel DeAnda
- Brandon Hempleman vs. Marlon Moraes
- Dave Huckaba vs. Ray Sefo
- Keon Caldwell vs. Nick Newell
- Gesias Cavalcante vs. Tyson Griffin
Preliminary Card (Untelevised)
- Gerald Harris vs. Jorge Santiago
- Lewis Gonzalez vs. Antonio McKee
- Lew Polley vs. Hans Stringer
- Jared Papazian vs. John Robles
- Isaac Gutierrez vs. Victor Valenzuela