The UFC 163 main event pitting UFC featherweight champion José Aldo taking “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung is set after both made weight without issue today in Rio de Janeiro.
The lone fighter to miss weight was usual suspect John Lineker. The Brazilian, who has struggled with weight issues in his UFC career, will have two hours to make weight for his PPV opening bout with fellow Brazilian José Maria.
The rest of the card would make weight without issue.
UFC 163 Weigh-in Results:
Main Card (Pay-per-view 10PM ET)
- UFC Featherweight Title Fight: Jose Aldo (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145)
- Phil Davis (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205)
- Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos (183)
- Thales Leites (185) vs. Tom Watson (185)
- John Lineker (129)* vs. Jose Maria (126)
Preliminary Card (FX 8PM ET)
- Vinny Magalhaes (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (205)
- Sheila Gaff (135) vs. Amanda Nunes (136)
- Neil Magny (171) vs. Sergio Moraes (170)
- Ian McCall (125) vs. Iliarde Santos (125)
Preliminary Card (Facebook 6:30PM ET)
- Josh Clopton (145) vs. Rani Yahya (145)
- Francimar Barroso (204) vs. Ednaldo Oliveira (205)
- Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Bristol Marunde (171)
* Lineker was given two hours to cut an additional three pounds.