The weigh-ins for WSOF 4 took place today in Ontario, California. All of the NBC Sports Network main card fighters, including the main event’s Tyrone Spong and Angel DeAnda, made weight without incident. DeAnda promised the crowd that he would “shock the world” by defeating the vaunted kickboxing champion.
On the WSOF 4 preliminary card, which MMAFrenzy will be streaming live, two fighters would miss weight in Lew Polley and UFC-vet Jorge Santiago. While Santiago would later make weight, Polley was apparently so over weight that his bout with Hans Stringer was scratched from the card.
WSOF 4 Weigh-in Results:
Main Card (NBC Sports Network 10:30PM ET)
- Angel DeAnda (205) vs. Tyrone Spong (205)
- Brandon Hempleman (136) vs. Marlon Moraes (136)
- Keon Caldwell (156) vs. Nick Newell (155)
- Dave Huckaba (264) vs. Ray Sefo (255)
- Gesias Cavalcante (156) vs. Tyson Griffin (156)
Preliminary Card (Live Stream 8PM ET)
- Gerald Harris (171) vs. Jorge Santiago (170)
- Lewis Gonzalez (156) vs. Antonio McKee (155)
Lew Polley () vs. Hans Stringer ()*
- Jared Papazian (136) vs. John Robles (134)
- Isaac Gutierrez (150) vs. Victor Valenzuela (150)
*- Polley missed weight badly and was scratched from the card.