The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) has released the payroll figures for this past weekend’s WSOF 4 fight card. Topping the payroll was main event winner Tyrone Spong ($31,000), WSOF president Ray Sefo and UFC veteran Gerald Harris made the second most on the card at $30,000 each.
The NBC Sports Network main card saw kickboxing great Tyrone Spong out-strike Angel DeAnda over the course of their three round main event fight. In other main card action, rising fighters Marlon Moraes and Nick Newell continued their winning ways, while veterans Dave Huckaba and Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante also picked up victories.
As always these numbers are the disclosed payouts and do not reflect sponsor payouts, performance bonuses, or any other discretionary bonuses doled out by the WSOF.
WSOF 4 Salaries:
- Tyrone Spong: $31,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus)
- Angel DeAnda: $4,000
- Marlon Moraes: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
- Brandon Hempleman: $3,000
- Nick Newell: $28,000 (includes $14,000 win bonus)
- Keon Caldwell: $2,000
- Dave Huckaba: $12,000 (includes $6,000 win bonus)
- Ray Sefo: $30,000
- Gesias Cavalcante: $18,000 (includes $9,000 win bonus)
- Tyson Griffin: $8,000
- Gerald Harris: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
- Jorge Santiago: $13,000
- Lewis Gonzales: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
- Antonio McKee: $6,000
- Jared Papazian: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
- John Robles: $2,000
- Victor Valenzuela: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
- Isaac Gutierrez: $2,000