UFC 165 became official today as the fighters hit the scales in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All pay-per-view main card fighters would make weight for tomorrow’s contest, including main event fighters Alexander Gustafsson and UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones.
The lone fighter to miss weight today was Ivan Menjivar but he will still attempt to lose the remaining pound over the next two hours. Bantamweight challenger Eddie Wineland was originally announced as weighing 135.25-pounds but the commission corrected that call by stating the fighter made weight for his co-main event bout with UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barão.
Be sure to stay tuned to MMAFrenzy for full coverage of tomorrow’s UFC 165 fight card including recaps, results, and more.
UFC 165 Weigh-in Results:
Main Card (Pay-per-view 10PM ET)
- Jon Jones (204.5) vs. Alexander Gustafsson (204.5)
- Renan Barao (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Matt Mitrione (260.5) vs. Brendan Schaub (237)
- Francis Carmont (186) vs. Constantinos Philippou (186)
- Pat Healy (155.75) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (156)
Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1 8PM ET)
- Myles Jury (156) vs. Mike Ricci (155.5)
- Ivan Menjivar (137)* vs. Wilson Reis (135)
- Chris Clements (169.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Mitch Gagnon (136) vs. Dustin Kimura (136)
Preliminary Card (Facebook 6PM ET)
- Renee Forte (155.5) vs. John Makdessi (155)
- Michel Prazeres (155) vs. Jesse Ronson (155.5)
- Alex Caceres (136) vs. Roland Delorme (136)
- Nandor Guelmino (230) vs. Daniel Omielanczuk (245.5)
*- Menjivar given two hours to cut to 136 pounds.