The fighters of UFC 166 made it official today in front of a packed house at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos easily made weight for their rubber match that will serve as the UFC 166 main event.
Also of note, Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix champion Daniel Cormier showed up looking svelte at 224-pounds for what is expected to be his final fight at heavyweight. Cormier will be taking on a slimmer looking Roy Nelson in the UFC 166 co-main event.
The lone fighter to miss weight at tonight’s ceremony was the very late-replacement Andre Fili, who weighed in at 148.5-pounds for his featherweight bout with Jeremy Larsen. The late replacement for Charles Oliveira will have two hours to make the 146-pound limit before forfeiting 20% of his purse to Larsen.
UFC 166 Weigh-In Results:
Main Card (PPV 10PM ET)
- Cain Velasquez (241) vs. Junior dos Santos (240)
- Daniel Cormier (224) vs. Roy Nelson (249)
- Gilbert Melendez (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (156)
- Gabriel Gonzaga (257) vs. Shawn Jordan (255)
- John Dodson (125) vs. Darrell Montague (126)
Preliminary Card (FS1 8PM ET)
- Tim Boetsch (186) vs. CB Dollaway (186)
- Hector Lombard (169) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
- Jessica Eye (135) vs. Sarah Kaufman (135)
- K.J. Noons (156) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155)
Preliminary Card (Facebook 6PM ET)
- Adlan Amagov (171) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170.5)
- Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Mike Rio (156)
- Andre Fili (148.5)* vs. Jeremy Larsen (145.5)
- Kyogi Horiguchi (135) vs. Dustin Pague (135)
*-Fili has two hours to make weight or he forfeits 20% of his purse to Larsen