The fighters of UFC Fight Night 30 made it official today as they hit the scales in Manchester, England. Main event fighters Lyoto Machida and Mark Muñoz made weight without incident to mark Machida’s first ever middleweight fight.
The lone fighter to miss weight on the card was Brazilian John Lineker. Lineker has now missed weight in three of five UFC appearances and will not only receive a fine and not be eligible for bonuses, but could face a potential release if he does not perform well.
Be sure to stay tuned to MMAFrenzy for full coverage of tomorrow’s action.
UFC Fight Night 30 Weigh-In Results:
- Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Mark Muñoz (186)
- Melvin Guillard (155) vs. Ross Pearson (156)
- Ryan Jimmo (204) vs. Jimi Manuwa (205)
- Norman Parke (155) vs. Jon Tuck (155)
- Nicholas Musoke (186) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)
- Phil Harris (125) vs. John Lineker (128)*
- Piotr Hallmann (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
- Luke Barnatt (185) vs. Andrew Craig (186)
- Jessica Andrade (134) vs. Rosi Sexton (135)
- Cole Miller (146) vs. Andy Ogle (145)
- Jimy Hettes (145) vs. Robert Whiteford (145)
- Michael Kuiper (185) vs. Brad Scott (186)
*-Lineker will be docked a portion of his purse