Bellator MMA’s retooled Bellator 106 lineup is complete with a five fight main card. The lineup had to be changed after the card was moved to Spike TV following Tito Ortiz’s late injury. Anchoring the card will a total of three title fights with the lightweight, featherweight, and interim light heavyweight titles all on the line with the lightweight title rematch between Bellator lightweight champion Michael Chandler and Eddie Alvarez in the main event.
The action at the Long Beach Arena will begin at 7PM Saturday on Spike.com with a five fight lineup before the card moves over to Spike TV. The Spike TV card will begin at 9PM ET with a dynamic featherweight fight between Mike Richman and Akop Stepanyan kicking off the card.
Bellator MMA will host open workouts on Thursday, October 31, at 3PM ET at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California. The Bellator 106 weigh-ins will also be open to the public at start at 8PM ET at the Long Beach Arena.
MMAFrenzy will have full coverage of the weekend action throughout the week.
Bellator 106 Fight Card:
Main Card (Spike TV)
- Lightweight Title Fight: Michael Chandler (c) vs. Eddie Alvarez
- Light Heavyweight Interim Title Fight: King Mo Lawal vs. Emanuel Newton
- Featherweight Title Fight: Pat Curran (c) vs. Daniel Straus
- Fight Master Welterweight Final: Joe Riggs vs. Mike Bronzoulis
- Akop Stepanyan vs. Mike Richman
Spike.com Preliminary Fights
- Joe Williams vs. Jesse Juarez
- Brandon Halsey vs. Hector Ramirez
- Mike Guymon vs. Aaron Miller
- Joe Camacho vs. Cleber Luciano
- Darren Smith vs. Josh Smith