- Jason Guida has agreed to replace Ken Shamrock and fight Bobby Lashley on March 21st in the MMA main event of “March Badness,” a hybrid boxing/MMA card taking place in Pensacola, Florida.
- Welterweights Dong Hyun Kim and Jonathan Goulet will square off at UFC 100 on July 11th in Las Vegas.
- UFC newcomer Edgar Garcia will debut against fellow-welterweight Brad Blackburn at The Ultimate Fighter 9 Finale on June 20th in Las Vegas.
- Paul Kelly will make his lightweight debut against Roli Delgado at UFC 99 on June 13th in Cologne, Germany.
- A lightweight matchup featuring Matt Grice and Shannon Gugerty has been added to UFC 100.