All twenty fighters slated to participate in bouts at Sengoku Seventh Battle made weight earlier today in Japan. The event takes place overnight (HDNet – 3am ET/midnight PT) at the National Yoyogi Stadium in Tokyo, Japan.
Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal tipped the scales at 203.5 pounds for his headlining bout against Ryo Kawamura, who weighed in at the light heavyweight limit of 205 pounds. The event also features the start of the promotion’s featherweight tournament.
The official weigh-in results were:
- Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (203.5) vs. Ryo Kawamura (205)*
- Hatsu Hioki (143.3) vs. Chris Manuel (141.5)
- Hideki Kadowaki (143.1) vs. Nam Phan (142.9)
- James Thompson (271.8) vs. Jim York (264.6)*
- Michihiro Omigawa (142.9) vs. L.C. Davis (142.6)
- Marlon Sandro (143.3) vs. Matt Jaggers (143.3)
- Masanori Kanehara (143.1) vs. Jong Man Kim (142.9)
- Shintaro Ishiwatari (143.3) vs. Chan Sung Jung (143.1)
- Tetsuya Yamada (143.3) vs. Ronnie Mann (142.6)
- Seiya Kawahara (143.3) vs. Nick Denis (142.9)
* Non-tournament bouts