All ten fighters slated to participate on the MMA portion of tomorrow’s hybrid “March Badness” card at the Pensacola Civic Center in Pensacola, Florida successfully made weight on Friday for their matchups.
Bobby Lashley weighed in at 251.5 pounds for his headlining matchup against late-replacement Jason Guida, who tipped the scales at 232 pounds.
The full MMA weigh-in results were:
- Bobby Lashley (251.5) vs. Jason Guida (232)
- Roy Nelson (262) vs. Jeff Monson (245.75)
- Din Thomas (144.75) vs. Gabe Lemley (144.75)
- Dennis Hallman (169) vs. Danny Ruiz (170)
- James Freeman (171.25) vs. John Mowry (176.75)
In boxing action, Roy Jones Jr. weighed in at 173.25 pounds for his NABO light heavyweight championship bout against Omar Sheika (175). The NABO cruiserweight championship will be on the line when BJ Flores (199.25) takes on Jose Luis Herrera (199.25) in the boxing co-headliner.
Stay tuned to MMAFrenzy.com for complete results from “March Badness”