World Extreme Cagefighting announced of Friday that it’s “WEC 43: Cerrone vs. Henderson” event which was originally slated to take place on September 2 in Youngstown, Ohio will instead take place on October 10 at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas.
The Versus-televised event is headlined by an interim lightweight championship matchup between 155-pound contenders Donald Cerrone and Ben Henderson and marks the promotion’s first-ever Saturday event.
Tickets for the event, which was postponed last week after Henderson reportedly suffered an undisclosed injury, go on sale Friday, September 4 at 10am CT and are available through Ticketmaster.
The official lineup for WEC 43 features:
- Donald Cerrone vs. Benson Henderson
WEC Interim Lightweight Championship
- Dave Jansen vs. Richard Crunkilton Jr.
- Damacio Page and Akitoshi Tamura
- Rafael Assuncao vs. Yves Jabouin
- Scott Jorgensen vs. Rafael Rebello
- Wagnney Fabiano vs. Erik Koch
- Manny Tapia vs. Eddie Wineland
- Muhsin Corbbrey vs. Anthony Njokuani
- Charlie Valencia vs. Coty Wheeler
- Mark Hominick vs. Deividas Taurosevicius
Pictured: Donald Cerrone